We want to work closely with you to build a trip that best reflects your interests, desires, and preferences. Our team custom builds each proposal to match your travel needs and wants. The process of building a customized itinerary to meet your preferences does take some time.
Our fees are generally based on the number of persons, the length of the trip and the number of days until you depart.The fee covers everything from the initial researching and building of an itinerary to the managing of your reservations once booked. In addition, we will be with you until you return home. We support your trip from start to finish!
Because our fee covers the research time, interaction with vendors, and often international communications, the fee will be charged when we agree to work together.
Our Research and Planning fee and covers (but is not limited to) the following services:
- Options for hotels, apartments, villas, lodges, ranches, barges, ships, private sailing charters and luxury yachts
- Daily Itinerary planning factoring in museum/monument hours of operation and least crowded times
- Pre-timed entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Local expert guides and drivers
- Restaurant suggestions and reservations
- Theater, Opera and Sport Event tickets
- Tee times/reservations at top golf courses around the world
- Rail tickets and seat assignments as well as deluxe train travel on the Orient Express, Rocky Mountaineer and South African Blue Train
- Fishing guides, Safari experiences
- Ski rental equipment and scheduling of lessons
- Travel Insurance
- Assistance in obtaining Passports, Visas and other travel documents
- Airline ticketing assistance
It is always best to begin the process with you telling us what you wish to invest in your travel experience. No doubt that travel budgets vary based on the purpose of your travel… but we will try to make each experience unique to you or your family or small group.
Fees are non-refundable, and will be charged when trip building research begins.
Below is a summary of our fee schedule.
Initial Trip Inquiry Made More than sixty (60) days from Trip Departure Date
- Length of Trip 14 days or Less – Fee of $250
- Length of Trip 15 days or more – Fee of $300
- Length of Trip 14 days or Less – Fee of $325
- Length of Trip 15 days or more – Fee of $450
- An Hourly Fee ($75/hour) will be charged.
Note: Often, hotel-only bookings often have no fees! Shorter US-domestic trips may have reduced fees – Please inquire directly.
Many of our clients prefer to use their frequent flyer or credit card accrued points for their airline flights. We can assist in making airline reservations for you as needed. We do work with an Air Service and there is a separate fee charged to book air.
Administrative Ticketing Fees
- US-Domestic tickets $40/ticket
- International tickets $75/ticket (depending on starting point)
- Frequent Flier Mileage Research/Booking $100/ticket
Note: Clients are welcome to book flights independently, in which case no fee is charged.
copyright (c) 2015 by Ron Phillips Travel LLC – luxury travel and consultancy. All rights reserved. If you have comments on this post or questions about booking travel, Contact Ron Phillips Travel