The Four Seasons Preferred Partner
program is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the world. Through our affiliation with Brownell Travel, Ron Phillips Travel
has provided their Four Seasons clients with a premium level of service. We share the Four Seasons commitment to exceptional quality. Four Seasons ensures our clients are always treated with the utmost care and attention.
Our affiliation with Brownell Travel, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
, allows our clients to enjoy special value-added benefits at all Four Seasons hotels and resorts worldwide. These benefits have been standardized across all properties. These Preferred Partner Benefits are available on all published rates and corporate promotions, and also, in some cases, on other packages. The benefits encompass:
Contact Ron Phillips Travel
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom
- An Extra value-added amenity, such as
- A Spa credit of $100 once during stay (not applicable to products);
- A Golf credit of $100 once during stay (not applicable to pro shop purchases);
- Or, Food and beverage credit of $100.
- An Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings.
- Top-level managers at all Four Seasons properties are ready to respond to your needs
- You'll also have access to the best guest-room inventory!
when planning your next Four Seasons Hotels And Resort visit and take advantage of these Preferred Partner Amenities and Preferred Partner Rates. You will not find these amenities and rates on the internet - they are ONLY available through a Preferred Partner Agency or Affiliate!
Content from preferredpartners.fourseasons.com