Through our affiliation with Brownell Travel, Ron Phillips Travel has a special relationship with the Ritz-Carlton Hotel group that can enhance your hotel and resort experience. Brownell Travel is proud to be a member of the Ritz Carlton STARS Program; a program which was established in 2002 for an elite group of the top-producing travel agencies.*
Booking through Ron Phillips Travel, an affiliate of Brownell, you are able to receive the following Ritz-Carlton STARS benefits:
- Top priority waitlist in sold out situations
- No walk policy in sold out situations
- First priority for specialty requests — room types, bedding, location & connecting rooms
- Personal welcome by hotel management
- Welcome card from the General Manager
- Pre-registration and express check in
- 4:-00 pm late check out upon request
- Continental breakfast for two
- Complimentary in room amenity
- Room or suite upgrade subject to availability at check in. For some select hotels, upgrade may be at time of reservation.
Select hotels also include full American or Buffet Breakfast, spa credits, food or beverage credits, and specialized value-added amenities. These benefits are only available when booking through a STARS member agency. Again, while every effort will be made to extend all the privileges requested for VIP clients, some of these benefits are based on availability and may, on occasion, not be available.
In addition, each Ritz-Carlton property has a STARS Guardian Angel. This Ritz-Carlton representative responds to special requests and questions from any STARS travel advisor. Working through this Angel, Ron Phillips Travel can ensure you have a memorable stay.
The STARS Amenities give Ritz-Carlton Hotels and Resorts a competitive advantage and compelling value. In some situations, we may be able to combine STARS and Virtuoso Benefits… creating an incredible experience for you.
Contact Ron Phillips Travel when planning your next Ritz-Carlton Hotel visit and take advantage of these STARS Amenities… Remember, you cannot get these preferred amenities or rates on the internet – only when booking through a STARS member agency – And our affiliate relationship with Brownell Travel provides us this privilege.