Our last night in Madrid, we went for dinner and a site inspection at the luxurious Villa Magna. The hotel is located in the sophisticated, upscale Salamanca neighborhood, which is the heart of the financial and diplomatic center of Madrid.
When you enter the Villa Magna you immediately gain a sense of the comfort and elegance of the hotel. Greeting your entry are walls adorned with Bauhaus and Vienna Secession designs scattered among Louis XVI rosewood consoles, exotic screens and rugs. All these design function work to create a warm, welcoming, open space.
The Villa Magna has 150 rooms and suites. It also has two luxurious rooftop suites. The rooms have an understated elegance with the modern convenience you would expect in this upscale neighborhood.
We capped our visit with a wonderful dining experience at Restaurante Villa Magna. The restaurant is frequented by hotel guests and many locals. The focus is on using the finest local, seasonal products. These ingredients, coupled with the skills of Amalio Prados as Executive Chef, made for an enjoyable and interesting dinner. And, as promised, the desserts were incredible!
The Villa Magna is a Virtuoso hotel. Through our affiliation with Brownell, a Virtuoso agency, we are able to get these amenities for you when booking with Ron Phillips Travel:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily gourmet breakfast for up to two people in Restaurante Villa Magna
- Spanish Gourmet Tapas & Wine for two in Hotel Lounge
- Complimentary internet access
- Special gift from Madrid (Villa Magna sweets box)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For Executive Suite Bookings & above addional amenities apply: Roundtrip airport transfers and Welcome VIP Treatment
copyright (c) 2015 by Ron Phillips Travel LLC – luxury travel and consultancy. All rights reserved. If you have comments on this post or questions about booking travel, Contact Ron Phillips Travel