The Majestic Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Barcelona, on Paseo de Gracia, near to buildings by Gaudi, incomparable shopping, and many of Barcelona’s historic tourist sites. This was my second trip back to The Majestic and I was looking forward to an in-depth tour and dinner.
The Majestic Hotel & Spa is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and a Virtuoso hotel, which equate to exclusive amenities when booking with us! This 5-star, luxury hotel has welcomed guests for almost 100 years. The location, incredible service, amazing spa and over-the-top dining experiences combine to make for a memorable stay!
There are four room categories at The Majestic Hotel & Spa:
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe City View Room
- Deluxe Paseo de Gracia Room
- Deluxe Executive Room
For people watching you cannot beat the Paseo de Gracia Rooms. If you prefer a larger room, the Deluxe Executive rooms are 20% larger than the standard Deluxe rooms.
There are also two Suite Versions available. The Suites have recently been refurbished – they’re beautiful and have incredible views!
- Junior Suite – a luxurious room – ranging in size from 40 to 45 m², with the preferred view of Paseo de Gracia
- Suite – These exclusive suites have two separate rooms, range in size from 45m2 to 65m2, and feature impressive views of Paseo de Gracia and Gaudi’s masterpiece, Casa Batlló.
The Suites can accommodate two adults and two children under the age of 12.
We enjoyed our dinner followed by cocktails on the roof! Renowned chef as Nandu Jubany is the gastronomic advisor of Majestic Hotel Group, and his influence is very apparent. Our 5-course dinner was as delicious as it was unique.
After dinner we headed to the room to visit the panoramic terrace “La Dolce Vitae.” From the rooftop terrace you have incredible views of the Sagrada Família, the Casa Batlló, and many other landmarks of Barcelona. Great music, wonderful drinks, impressive views – a wonderful way to celebrate your stay in Barcelona!
Through our affiliation with Brownell, a Virtuoso agency, we can provide to you these Virtuoso amenities at the Majestic Hotel & Spa when booking through Ron Phillips Travel:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
We’d be pleased to book your stay at Majestic Hotel & Spa and help you enjoy Barcelona!
copyright (c) 2015 by Ron Phillips Travel LLC – luxury travel and consultancy. All rights reserved. If you have comments on this post or questions about booking travel, Contact Ron Phillips Travel